Buy $MGH Tokens
This guide explains step-for-step of how to buy MGH tokens on Uniswap and Quickswa
- You must have access to a non-custodial wallet (e.g. MetaMask)
- You must have added the Polygon network to your wallet if you want to buy MGH tokens on Quickswap
- You must have some ETH or MATIC in your wallet, depending on whether you want to buy $MGH on Uniswap (ETH) or Quickswap (MATIC).
Both steps (setting up MetaMask and adding the Polygon network) are explained in this article by Binance
- 2.Click on "Connect Wallet" in the top right corner and follow the simple steps within MetaMask
- 3.To the left of "Connect Wallet", you can choose on which network you want to buy MGH tokens. You can choose between the Ethereum- or Polygon Network. You might want to choose the Polygon Network to save transaction fees. That's why this guide focuses on buying MGH on Quickswap but the steps are similar on Uniswap.
- 4.Enter the amount of MATIC (or ETH respectively) you want to spend in the interface below:
- 5.Click on "Swap"
- 6.A window will pop up summarizing the trade. Click on "Confirm Swap"
- 7.Your wallet (in this example MetaMask) will pop up and ask for your final confirmation to execute the transaction. Here, you are about to submit the transaction to the network.
- 8.After clicking "Confirm" you're done - you successfully bought MGH tokens once the transaction was processed by the network! Three final steps are missing in case the MGH tokens are not displayed in your wallet. Follow the steps below to learn how to add the MGH token to your wallet:
- 9.In your wallet overview, scroll down to the bottom and click on "Import Tokens"
- 10.Insert the token contract address, the other two fields will be filled out automatically.
- 11.Click "Add Custom Token" - Steps 9 & 10 work the same for other networks, just switch the network before doing the steps respectively.