- 1.Adds Value to the MGH Community
- 2.Aligned with MGH Mission & Bounties
- 3.MGH$ holding requirement
- 4.One Submission Per Round
At MGHDAO, governance is about ensuring resource is spent to provide value to the community. These requirements have been defined to ensure this resource is spent wisely & fairly. Stewarding the future of our community. Directing the flow of resources towards the teams and projects that offer the best chance for growth. MGH holders are incentivized to do work to learn more about each team and project proposal, and then use MGH Snapshot to vote for the most promising teams/projects.(https://snapshot.org/#/metagamehub.eth)
When proposing a project, these are the three criteria to keep in consideration: (1) Adds Value to MGH (2) aligned with MGH mission. Projects that fail (2) will not be considered for voting. Once voting opens, only criterion (1) remains. Additionally, your proposal must (3) meet a minimum proposal requirement and make sure to understand that (4) One Project / One proposal.
- 1."Value add" criteria (ways that a team might add value): Usage of MGH — how well might the project drive usage of MGH?
- 2.Viability — what is the chance of success of the project?
- 3.Community active-ness — how active is the team in the community?
- 4.Adding value to the community — how well does the outcome of the project add value to the overall MGH community/ecosystem?
- 5.This is a shortlist, on purpose. It balances tech & viability, with the community.
- Mission & values. MGH’s mission is to be the gateway to the agnostic metaverse.
- Any project that pays or rewards for voting in any way will disqualify the project from the round.
- Any project that infringes the copyright or licensing agreements may be blacklisted.
Anyone can propose a project to MGHDAO. However, to be considered, you must have at least 500 MGH in the same Ethereum wallet as listed in your proposal by the time the proposal process ends. If selected for a grant, this will be the same wallet where you will receive your grant funding. This helps to filter towards people with a vested interest in MGH - that is, MGH community members. MGH Protocol team members will verify.
- You may only submit one proposal per project per month.
- Please request greater funding if required and mention this in detail in your proposal.
- Individual participants may be in more than 1 project at a time.